Soft Play Area Maintenance
Here at Soft Brick, have always been the preferred supplier of corporate and single site maintenance. We created the first maintenance contract for corporate facilities in the mid 90’s and have gone on to service more sites, more often than any other provider! As a result of this heritage we have obtained a wealth of experience in maintaining anything soft play, from classical Soft Play Brick Kits to Wall & Floor Padding. From some basic net tightening to a full overhaul of an old and tired play system, we can handle it all. To give you an idea of the scale of our operation we are currently operating every year on over 25% of all maintained sites in the UK!
To cope with demand we have become the largest in-house maintenance department in the country with more teams around the UK than any other play provider. Our highly skilled, fully trained, DBS certified (formerly a CRB check) maintenance teams operate nationwide. We pride ourselves on our outstanding safety record and speedy response times.
Maintenance is vital to keep your soft play area looking its best and most importantly its safest!
We are able to carry out maintenance on Soft Brick installations and also sites built by other play providers. Our company philosophy has always been the aim to reduce your soft play maintenance costs to free up capital to enhance or refurbish your play equipment, which in turn drives footfall to your business.
Our corporate maintenance customers include:
Whether you operate 1 site or 100 sites, we are able to offer all of our customers the widest range of maintenance and cleaning services.
Soft Play areas should be inspected annually by an independent specialist to ensure the long-term safety of the site and play equipment. This will also meet legal and insurance responsibilities as well as complying with the requirements of BSEN 1176 (the European Playground Standard). The safety standard stipulates an inspection should be carried out by a competent party with industry knowledge and experience.
Operational Maintenance Inspection
- This involves a thorough check over of the condition of your equipment.
- Our qualified engineer will produce a fully itemised quotation as a result of the inspection.
- We will provide a maintenance contract quotation for your consideration as a result of this inspection.
Single Maintenance Visit - 'One Off'
- Perfect if you have an area or some individual items which require attention.
- Perfect if you just want a general one off visit to carry out maintenance on the whole system as and when you require – no contract required
- These can often be quoted over the phone for speed if we are supplied with some photos or supporting information describing the problem
"I Just wanted to commend the gentlemen that came out to repair our soft play today. They were absolutely fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable and nothing was beyond them. They gave us a great level of service and as a result we will not hesitate to use your company again for future repairs. You and all the Soft Brick team have been very helpful throughout the whole process."
- Twycross Zoo, Warwickshire